Junior Application Developer
The purpose of SAT‑7 is to provide Christian satellite and online television services to support the work and witness of the church in the Middle East and North Africa.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Systems Developer to join our team in the International Office (Nicosia).
Reporting to IT & Operation Director, the role’s main purpose is to develop and maintain the required systems support services for the organisation’s employees in Cyprus and abroad.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce CRM Platform using Apex code
- Designing reports using report writing tools like Crystal/ I-Net Reporting and Klipfolio, and SQL databases
- Working with departments to understand and analyze their business system needs and requirements for applications and reports. Producing details specifications
- Writing training manuals and administration documents
- Troubleshooting/ problem solving to identify and resolve faults in in-house and third-party systems
- Analyzing and interpreting data and presenting the findings
- Carrying out any further duties assigned by the line manager
- Applicant should be able to travel locally and Internationally to UK, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey and other countries from time to time.
Personal and professional qualifications
- Have a BSc Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Fast Learner
- Fluent in English
- Energetic, positive and team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work well under pressure
- Be sympathetic and enthusiastic about the purpose, ethos and goals of SAT-7
Experience in the Following will be considered an advantage:
- Developing using CRM (Customer Relation Management) Systems like Salesforce Platform, or experience in development of Financial, TV Broadcasting, Asset Management systems, API Integrations (Application Program Interface)
- Knowledge of Klipfolio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and other reporting tools for data visualisation and business intelligent
- Skills in Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
The deadline for applying for this role is 10th January 2020.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your motivation to serve with SAT-7 to email@example.com. Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.