SAT-7 PARS broadcasts to millions of Persian-speakers in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan.
Many people in repressive, economically stagnant Iran view life as bleak and hopeless. SAT-7 PARS exists to counter this widespread desperation with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Through SAT-7 PARS (“PARS” is a Farsi word referring to Persian culture), Farsi-speaking Christians both within and outside Iran can share their faith with seekers and encourage their fellow believers. The message they bring is both life-giving and life-saving. More than 60 percent of Iran’s 81 million-strong population are under thirty, and many of these young people are so dissatisfied with their society that they turn to drugs or even suicide.
Recognising this desperate need, SAT-7 PARS broadcasts original daily programs for youth, as well as for women and children. Viewers are encouraged to call in to the channel’s live shows to join in and receive prayer. SAT-7 PARS also broadcasts teaching programs to support both Iran’s oppressed Christians, and the free-to-worship Armenian and Assyrian ethnic minority groups.
- Broadcasts from Yahsat 13 at 52.5 degrees East, 11.958Ghz Vertical, covering the Middle East.
- Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Audience includes people in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan, and other Persian-speakers spread across Europe and Asia.
- Launched on 18 December 2006 (although programs carried on other SAT-7 channels from as early as September 2002).
- Office/studios are located in London, UK | Nicosia, Cyprus | Limassol, Cyprus.
Our SAT-7 ARABIC channel broadcasts to 21 Arabic-speaking countries in the Middle East and North Africa.
SAT-7 KIDS is the first and only Arabic Christian channel dedicated exclusively to children and young people.