The Personal Assistant is a member of the Finance and Projects Management Team and his/her key role is to help the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and her teams in Finance, Projects Management, Legal, and Office Services to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Appointed by and accountable to the CFO.
- Responsible for smooth administration to support the CFO.
- Production of materials to support the CFO, including reports and presentation materials.
- Assists with the daily administration activities.
- Makes travel arrangements and handles expenses and receipts.
- Organises and maintains diaries and making appointments.
- Organises and attends meetings, takes minutes and ensuring the CFO is well prepared. Responsible for Finance tasks such as handling petty cash, invoicing etc.
- Deals with incoming emails and sends emails on behalf of the CFO.
- Archiving files.
- Undertakes other Finance related assignments at the request of the CFO.
- Editing correspondence and reports.
- Liaises with other SAT-7 departments at the request of the CFO.
- Editing reports and preparing materials for meetings (Finance meetings, MELT, IMT, MEMT, Executive).
Personal and professional qualifications
- Be sympathetic with and enthusiastic about the purpose and goals of SAT-7.
- Be a committed Christian with a truly interdenominational attitude and openness to increasing his/her knowledge and appreciation of Middle Eastern Christianity, in all its diversity.
- Be fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Must be discreet with sensitive information and reliable.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have good judgement on priorities and ability to work on own initiative.
- Office Administration Diploma or previous experience is a must.
- LCCI Intermediate and/or Higher or related qualification will be considered as an advantage.
- Have a sound understanding of Finance and book-keeping.
- Previous Finance experience will be an asset.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your motivation to serve with SAT-7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.