The Legal Advisor is responsible for providing legal assistance, organising various legal processes, researching legal issues, creating legal documents and advising the organisation on all the relevant legal issues.
Appointed by and accountable to the Cheif Financial Officer (CFO).
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters.
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and other briefing documents.
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well.
- To conduct legal research by utilising various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information.
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis.
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
Personal and professional qualifications
- Be sympathetic and enthusiastic about the purpose and goals of SAT-7.
- Be a committed Christian with a truly interdenominational attitude and openness to increasing their knowledge and appreciation of the Middle East and North Africa including its Christian communities, in all their diversity.
- University degree from an accredited college or university in Law or any other relevant field is required.
- A master’s degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of financial and general management of media and social impact projects conducted with restricted funds.
- Excellent command of English, written, and oral.
- Relevant computer skills required for completing the listed tasks.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your motivation to serve with SAT-7 to email@example.com. Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.